Complete travel information including booking and cancellation policy can be found in the Client Area on the main menu. Be sure to scan our FAQ’s section for the answers to many questions such as recommended gear, currency questions, availability of phone and internet, etc.
The lodge consists of 10 luxury cabañas and a large dining hall with a library and a well-stocked bar. Attached to the bar is a 50-foot viewing tower from which you can see the Andes on a clear day!
The rooms are huge (over 450 sq. ft.), always clean, and include:
- One king-sized bed and one twin-sized bed (up to 3 people)
- Private bathrooms with on-demand hot water showers
- Private porches with lake views
- 24-hour electricity with plenty of lights and plenty of 120v outlets
- Ceiling fans and secure screens for plenty of bug-free ventilation
The lodge itself is beautiful with local architecture, hardwood floors and well considered amenities. Nearby blinds built at parrot clay licks bring the action to you, a 120-foot canopy tower deep in the forest allows you to experience the life above the forest floor, and the natural attractions are simply unmatched in Amazonian Ecuador.