The Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve, Overlooking Ecuador’s Tandayapa Valley near Mindo
Complete travel information including booking and cancellation policy can be found in the Client Area on the main menu. Be sure to scan our FAQ’s section for the answers to many questions such as recommended gear, currency questions, availability of phone and internet, etc.
The Bellavista Lodge is “Smart Voyager” certified in collaborative program with the Rainforest Alliance. Bellavista operations minimize environmental impacts and provide support for local communities. For more information on the principals of this program, visit the Smart Voyager Land page.
Raw Rainforest Photography Tour participants will enjoy the rustic architecture of Bellavista, a delightful mix of brick and wood designs. Featured in the photographs above are the Trailhead House and Bamboo House.
- Variety of room configurations for singles, couples, small groups
- Bathrooms with on-demand hot water showers
- 24-hour electricity with lights and 120v outlets
- Rooms have balconies to observe the forest (and feeding hummingbirds!)
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine (vegetarian, trout, chicken – red meat not usually offered)
- Telephone service and gift shop on site