Hotel Sebastian, Quito, Settling In: Welcome Dinner & Introductions
Complete travel information including booking and cancellation policy can be found in the Client Area on the main menu. Be sure to scan our FAQ’s section for the answers to many questions such as recommended gear, currency questions, availability of phone and internet, etc.
The Sebastian is a very nice hotel in the “touristic” Mariscal area close to many restaurants and nightclubs. Located within a short walk of gift shops and local post office, you can send momentos home before you begin your photo tour. The hotel staff are very friendly, professional, English-speaking, and attentive to your needs.
- Rooms are large, clean and comfortable, with wonderful mattresses and pillows
- Two queen-sized beds (one for sleeping and one to organize your camera gear)
- Hotel restaurant is superb, with full dinners priced at about $10-15
- Amenities include cable TV, free WiFi and complimentary bottled water
- Luggage storage while in the Amazon at no additional cost