- The people of Añangu manage over 82 square miles of rainforest and Ecuador''s best community-based ecotourism.
- Enjoy an intimate, richly-aesthetic and educational alternative to traditional "megafauna" photo tours.
- Join our mailing list for informative monthly newsletters, tour updates and our "Visual Inspirations."
Scenes from the TourEnjoy our photo gallery Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve and the Napo Wildlife Center (Yasuní National Park & UNESCO Biosphere Reserve), Ecuador.
Photo tours with purpose
- Photography in canopy, forest interior, river and lagoon environments.
- Ideal for educators, artists & anyone wanting to capture the beauty of the rainforest
- Emphasis on composition and photographic storytelling skills to better describe the rainforest’s diversity.
- Depict ecological relationships and cultural values in wilderness.
- Provide direct economic support for indigenous community-based tourism.